- DSPAT Textile is an online textile learning platform that gives information and lessons about the textile field. This information is available in blog foam in dspattextile.com
- This site provides details about fiber types and structures, yarn manufacturing, Fabric manufacturing, Fabric structure or design, Garmenting, Textile fashion, Technical textile, and much more also with modern Textile innovations and current news in this field.
- DSPAT textile has the aim to be a platform, which has accurate and effective data on the textile field and makes a community for more innovations in the textile process. A team of Textile Engineers and technologists who work together toward a common goal of providing authentic and practical based information.
- The mission is to convert textile processes into a possibly sustainable way and less harmful for the environment.
- Any visitors or followers of this blog can also share their knowledge and communicate with experts and creators via comment sections or mail. Visitors are also able to communicate with our social media pages.
Let's go to know about blog categories
1. Fiber Manufacturing and its process -
This category includes the production process of textile fibers, classification of them, the thermal, physical, and chemical process of fibers, and the contribution of fibers in textile materials. Fiber is the basic component of any textile material why the beginning of the textile study with fibers knowledge is great.
2. Yarn manufacturing -
This category includes the ginning and spinning process to produce yarn. staple and filament spinning yarn producing machines, cleaning and mixing of fibers, material flow, twist insertion, and other processes.
3. Fabric manufacturing -
This category includes the weaving process, chemical treatments, and finishing of the fabric. In addition, woven fabric types, application, weave designs, and fabric structures are also involved.
4. Garment manufacturing and Fashion trade -
This category includes all processes from gray finished fabric to garment packing, Garment demands, and its technology, design of garments, and fashion industry.
5. Textile testing and Product management -
This category includes fibers, sliver, yarn, and fabric testing, Their different parameters, and their effect on the final product.
QMC includes quality management and control of products while Product management includes cost and efficiency of production in the industry.